Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sulkava-coloured chair

I have tried to find right colours and rythms, so I have made some samples.


At last presentation I had the first one (blue one) sample with me, but I didn't like the colours of yarns. I think, it isn't a good color-combination, because of colours are so dark.Many people said on feedback, that Sulkava-colours (red) are better than Keski-Suomi-colours (blue), so I began to work with them.

And I think, this colour-combination works together (=toimii yhteen= is good), but anyway, the second  one sample (in the middle) was quite bland/nondescript (mitäänsanomaton).
Then I tried to change the rhythm of it (little bit more light green, little bit less darker red), but then I added small darkgrey stripe there. I think the last one sample is the best of my samples.
I have also asked for other people what do they like about rhythms and colors, and they have also said the last one bit of the last one sample is the best.


So, I think, I'll take Sulkava- colors and rythm from Lībiešu brunči. Dundagas brunču audums, vilna
What do you think, is it ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment