
So this is my chair plan. For inspiration I used to Traditional skirts - one Latvian and one Finnish. Pattern I created is a combination of both skirt patterns put together.
This I will use for the sitting part. I will knit the red base fabric fro wool on the machine and I thought I could make the lines separately by rigid handle weaving and knitting. The light squares I will do by embroidery from light colored linen yarn. The separate lines will be longer and hang nicely towards ground. I hope you can understand my idea from the illustration.
The base fabric for back-part will be felted and decorated with embroidery. I found this symbol in an ancient Latvian belt and again I will somehow unite it with the Finnish squares.
The base fabric for back-part will be felted and decorated with embroidery. I found this symbol in an ancient Latvian belt and again I will somehow unite it with the Finnish squares.

No comments:
Post a Comment